You don't have to justify yourself to these anonymous assholes. You did what you thought was right and I applaud you for that.
Well thanks, Courtney :) but honestly, as long as they aren’t being rude about their questions I don’t mind them. Now, if they were to be voicing their opinion to me about what I chose to do, then I would have some problems.
Why not put it up for adoption?
Because adoption isn’t for everyone and I didn’t have money for anything or to support myself through a pregnancy.
How long have you been married?
A little over a year
April 17th , 98,061 notes
♫ it’s going down, i’m yelling Simba ♫
IT’S BEEN 20 YEARS
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS BEEN 20 YEARS
oh my god…
April 17th , 68,279 notes
April 17th , 66,096 notes
If I have to ask for your attention, then I don’t even want it."
April 17th , 93,601 notes
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
April 16th , 26,071 notes
April 16th , 73,185 notes